Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Linda Larsen, Your Guide to Busy Cooks @ about.com. NOTHING is faster than this! And, no cooking. This cheesecake can be topped with any flavor of canned pie filling for a finishing touch.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- In medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Add lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk and mix until very well combined.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill.