Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe from daawat.com
- 1 (18 1/4-18 1/2 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute or 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon imitation butter flavor extract
- light whipped topping
- fresh fruit or berries
- In a large bowl, blend cake mix, water, egg substitute or egg white, vanilla extract and butter flavor on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into lightly greased and floured 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and cut into squares.
- Serve with lite whipped topping and fresh fruit.