Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my fast and easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, not to forget how quickly they get eaten too.
- 150 g unsalted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups plain white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pre-heat oven 180'C.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and combine well.
- Add the dark chocolate bits.
- Sift the flour and baking powder, add to the
- creamed mixture, combine into a doughy.
- Roll into a log about 5 cm in diameter, then.
- portion into 35 cookies, placing them onto a greased or baking paper lined tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until just starting to golden in colour.
- Remove from tray place on cookie rack to cool. store in airtight container.
Well these were certainly fast. I added vanilla and sprinkled with sea salt. Something was missing though...