Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have been making this recipe for years. My family loves it. I do too because it is quick and easy to make.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute and drain.
- Grease an 11 x 9 pan.
- Combine broccoli, chicken, soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice and pour into pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
This was a huge hit here at my house. Chicken, broccoli, cheese...what could be better??? It has been added to the rotation and we'll be making it often! Thanks bmcnichol!
Probably not use as much mayo. Would go nice with added frozen vegeables and noodles or pasta.