Recipe by bmcnichol
I have been making this recipe for years. My family loves it. I do too because it is quick and easy to make.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute and drain.
- Grease an 11 x 9 pan.
- Combine broccoli, chicken, soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice and pour into pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.