Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Throw this together for a great appetizer! This is sure to please even picky eaters - Enjoy!
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits, real, NOT imitation
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise and bacon bits.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon on each slice of bread.
- Bake on an ungreased baking sheet at 425' for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This is a quick and easy appetizer. We felt it could use more flavour for our tastes so on the second batch, we added a bit of chives and some garlic powder. The kids decided to add a tsp of salsa on top of theirs and they loved it! Thx for a good recipe CanadianCookie.