Farmstand Herb Bread Salad
- Divide bread evenly between two baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine garlic and next 5 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 5 to 6 times or just until chopped, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Add oil and vinegar, and pulse until combined.
- Combine bread, tomato, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add dressing, and toss well.
- Let salad stand, covered, at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.