1/1 Photo of Farmhouse Sugar Cookies
1 hr 17 mins
1 hr 5 mins
these make the best puffy sugar cookies that just begs for lots of frosting..my favorite kind of cookie..this recipe came from a friend who is not retired from work..I was lucky enough to get this recipe into one of the Gooseberry Patch cookbooks...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine wet ingredients and blend well.1-2 minutes.
- 2sift dry ingredients together and combine with wet ingredients. Mix well.
- 3chill dough at least 1 hour for ease in rolling out.
- 4roll out on thoroughly floured surface -- to a little less than 1/2" thick.(if you like a thicker cookie).
- 5cut out with desired cutters, brush off excess flour. gently --.
- 6bake at 350* for 12 minutes.
- 7cool on sheets 5 minutes. Then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- 8frost with your favorite icing.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmhouse Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 262.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g