1/1 Photo of Farmhouse Holiday Cranberry Sipper
This will be what you want to tote along on the annual "Christmas Tree" picking-out expedition. Heat it up, pour into the Thermos, and toddle off to the woods singing Christmas carols. What a happy little party you and your companions will make! DID YOU KNOW? Wisconsin is the nation's TOP PRODUCER of the lovely (and humble) cranberry that makes for such beautifully colored dishes during the holidays. The original recipe comes from a spice ad in Gourmet magazine (2007).
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all but the juices in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
- 2Add juices, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Ladle into mugs or a thermos to take along on a winter picnic.
- 4Remove cinnamon sticks & cloves before serving (but leave them in the pot or thermos to continue infusing flavorishness.
- 5HOLIDAY VARIATION: How 'bout using apple-raspberry or apple-cherry juice? Ooh, it's SOOO good!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Farmhouse Holiday Cranberry Sipper
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g