Recipe by PiceSeasGirl
I found this soup really tastey with lots of bits of corn and ham. Great meal for one of those chilly night and a great use for left over ham. Tastes even better the next day.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large baking potato, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup, ham, corn, potato, bell pepper and thyme in slow-cooker; mix well.
- Cover; cook on LOW 6-8 Hours or on HIGH 3-4 hours.
- Stir in broccoli and milk. Cover; cook on HIGH 15 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Note: I added the milk early and bumped up the amount of milk to 1 Cup.