- 3 cups finely chopped peeled potatoes (about 3 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 9 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave dish, combine the potatoes, green pepper and butter.
- Cover and microwave on high for 7-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk and pepper and then stir in ham and mushrooms.
- Stir into potato mixture.
- Cover and microwave at 70% power for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are almost set, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are completely set.