Recipe by ALC
This is soooooooooo yummy! My sister-in-law brings it to all of our family events and it is the first food to dissapear!
- 3 cups squash, cut into medium pieces (about 5 squash total)
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄8 cup butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese (I use finely shredded)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil diced squash for 15-20 minutes. The pieces should be tender enought to fork, but not mush.
- Add milk, butter, salt & pepper.
- Mix in cracker crumbs, cheese, egg and onion. Mix together with a spoon or spatula and pour into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Back at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.