Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
You will want to eat this every night!
Make and share this Fantastic Soy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan, saute garlic and ginger over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add soy sauce, water, brown sugar and star anise.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces. Bring to a boil, then turn down to a bare simmer.
- Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, turning chicken pieces, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken and serve warm or cold.