Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my FAVORITE fruit salad! Easy, and a LOT better for you than your average marshmallow concoction.
- 1 medium apple, peeled and grated
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (6 ounce) container non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 medium banana, sliced into disks
- 1 (8 ounce) containerof light Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Combine pineapple, oranges, coconut, and prepared apple and banana.
- Add containers of yogurt and cool whip and if desired, nuts.
- Chill for 30 minutes or as desired.