Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ahh Francis ... we wish you would cook more because your so darn good at it ... these are proof of that
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1 1⁄2 bunches chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- round wonton wrapper
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 4 drops hot chili oil (don't shake up!)
- Mix together pork, etc.
- Put in 1/2 tsp mixture in Won Ton wrappers (wet edges to seal).
- Fry in oil until brown.
- After frying them place them in another skillet with 3 TBSP chicken broth to steam for 3 minutes.
- Move to oven at low temperature to keep warm while frying the rest.
Loved this! I did have to make them with shrimp, as I had no ground pork. They turned out beautiful...served on a bed of fresh, sauteed baby spinach leaves, just to get a "required" veggie in. Not difficult to prepare, and made for a super early Sunday night dinner. Thanks for posting, and I will try the pork. I just so seldom buy ground pork, but these would be great with many variations.