Recipe by KCunningham
This is by far my favorite party dip! It is good for all occasions and goes really fast!
Top Review by jesshugg
Very spicy and very good! My hubby loves buffalo flavored ANYTHING, so this was a big hit. Thanks for posting- I'm always looking for good, quick dips, and this certianly fit the bill.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 12 1⁄2 ounces chicken (shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup red hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a crockpot:.
- Mix together cream cheese, hot sauce, and ranch dressing on medium to high heat.
- drain chicken and shred apart chicken chunks.
- add chicken to the mixture.
- add monterey jack cheese.
- heat (If you are short on time, heat in the microwave for 3-4 minutes).
- (If you want to double the recipe - only double the chicken and cream cheese otherwise it will be to greasy).