Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Adapted from a recipe in Family Circle Magazine. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chopped white chocolate
- Coat a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except white chocolate.
- Place chopped chocolate in a medium-sized microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal mixture and stir until coated. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 24 squares.