Recipe by JJarmer
Our family's favorite beef tips.
Top Review by Dreamgoddess
Nice comfort food recipe. I opted to cook this on the stovetop instead of the crockpot. Only took a little over an hour to get it done. Although I thought the recipe was good as written, my husband thought it was almost to the point of being too salty. So when I make this again, I'm going to try cutting back just a bit on the amount of onion soup mix.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef top round steak
- 3 -4 carrots, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut beef into 1-inch pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients in crock pot except cornstarch and water.
- Cover and cover on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water add to crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high 30 minutes or until thick.
- Serve over noodles rice or mash potatoes.