Prep1 hr 15 mins
This is one of my 6 year old's favorite meals. He has requested that I make it more often. If you like the flavor of lemon, you will probably like this dish. I use whole wheat thin spaghetti to make it even more healthy. *Update* 2-10-10. I made this last night using shrimp instead of the chicken. It was pretty good as well. Instead of baking for 30 minutes, I boiled the shrimp and marinade in a pot for 5 minutes (until shrimp turned pink). I also added a little paprika to the marinade.
- Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and stir.
- Place cut up chicken into a gallon size bag.
- Pour the lemon juice mixture over the chicken.
- Marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator (it is better if you have time to marinate for 2 hours).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour entire contents of bag into the dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Bring some water to a boil and cook spaghetti to your liking, then drain.
- Pour the chicken and the juices together with the spaghetti and stir.
- It tastes better if the juices soak into the spaghetti for a few minutes.