Recipe by mollyvf
Recipe has been in my family for years. Not really sure where it originated, but it is really good. However you do need to own a Pizzelle maker to make these.
- 6 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons anise flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs.
- Beat in melted butter and anise or whatever extract you choose.
- Beat in sugar.
- Sift together and add flour and baking powder.
- Dough will be sticky.
- Spoon onto griddle and bake for 25 seconds each.
- Store in paper bag or box, not sealed Tupperware!