Prep 45 mins
Cook 4 mins
A strange combination of ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 lb sliced smoked turkey, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups loosely packed chopped escarole, leaves
- 2 ripe pears, cored and diced
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed (burrito size)
- Let the oil get heated in a medium skillet.
- Add in nuts and salt; stir/saute for 2-4 minutes or until the nuts are fragrant but not browned.
- Add the nuts and oil to a big bowl along with the turkey, escarole, pears, raisins, blue cheese, and lemon juice; toss to coat well.
- To assemble; place tortilla on a flat surface.
- Add 1/4th of the salad onto the tortilla; spread salad out but leave a 1/2 inch border.
- Roll up burrito style, compressing the salad as you roll;
- Repeat this process with remaining salad and tortillas.
- Cut wraps on the bias and serve immediately or seal in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.