A strange combination of ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 lb sliced smoked turkey, cut into thin strips
- 4 cups loosely packed chopped escarole, leaves
- 2 ripe pears, cored and diced
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed (burrito size)
- 1Let the oil get heated in a medium skillet.
- 2Add in nuts and salt; stir/saute for 2-4 minutes or until the nuts are fragrant but not browned.
- 3Add the nuts and oil to a big bowl along with the turkey, escarole, pears, raisins, blue cheese, and lemon juice; toss to coat well.
- 4To assemble; place tortilla on a flat surface.
- 5Add 1/4th of the salad onto the tortilla; spread salad out but leave a 1/2 inch border.
- 6Roll up burrito style, compressing the salad as you roll;
- 7Repeat this process with remaining salad and tortillas.
- 8Cut wraps on the bias and serve immediately or seal in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fall Salad Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.3
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 1416.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 25.4 g