Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is soooo easy, the cake is moist, and it won't last long if you make it!
Make and share this Fall Pumpkin Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9X13 inch pan.
- In a large bowel mix eggs, oil, pumpkin, and sugar well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the middle springs back when touched.
- Let cool, then ice, and add candy corn for decoration.
This cake was sooo easy to make and baked to perfection - moist and yummy!! Will make this again!
I love the taste of pumpkin, just not in a pie, this is a must . The cake is very moist and tastes great. I used a bundt pan and topped mine with walnut pieces. Excellent holiday cake.
YUMMY! YUMMY! This is heavenly! And I LOVE candy corn, so it made an extra nice touch! The cake was very moist! A perfect amount of sweetness!