Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is soooo easy, the cake is moist, and it won't last long if you make it!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) jar cream cheese frosting (I use the whipped kind)
- candy corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9X13 inch pan.
- In a large bowel mix eggs, oil, pumpkin, and sugar well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the middle springs back when touched.
- Let cool, then ice, and add candy corn for decoration.
This cake was sooo easy to make and baked to perfection - moist and yummy!! Will make this again!
I love the taste of pumpkin, just not in a pie, this is a must . The cake is very moist and tastes great. I used a bundt pan and topped mine with walnut pieces. Excellent holiday cake.
YUMMY! YUMMY! This is heavenly! And I LOVE candy corn, so it made an extra nice touch! The cake was very moist! A perfect amount of sweetness!