Recipe by MGL the Cook
Easy and delicious. Great dinner recipe if you are going to be around the house all day. With a V-8 juice sauce, you can convince yourself this is very healthy!
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 4 thick boneless pork chops (3 inches)
- 2 cups V8 vegetable juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat vegatable oil in dutch oven
- Combine garlic salt, onion salt and paprika.
- Rub spices into both sides of pork chops.
- Brown both sides of the chops in the oil.
- Pour in the V-8 juice until it covers 2/3 of the meat.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil under the lid to slow evaporation.
- Bake at 250 Degrees for 8 hours.
- Peek at the pork every few hours to make sure the juice isn't cooking away. Add more juice if needed.