Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a very good punch for all ages. It has to freeze overnight, so make in advance.
Top Review by Katy in Virginia
This is great for kids during the holidays (like New Year's). They don't feel quite so left out when adults make a toast :). We all love the taste and it's good for the kids.
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 46 ounces apple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 liters ginger ale
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine juices, lemonade concentrate and sugar in a large container.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Store in freezer at least overnight.
- Remove from freezer about 3 hours before serving time or until mixture starts getting a little slushy.
- Break up mixture and place in a large punch bowl.
- Add ginger ale.