- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, sections
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large plastic bag, mix honey, lime juice, chili powder, and soy sauce.
- Add wings; seal bag and mix to coat.
- Chill, turning occasionally, at least 1 hour or up to a day.
- Lift out wings and place in a single layer on racks in 2 broiler pans, each about 10 by 15 inches.
- Bake in a 450°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn the pieces over and continue baking for another 25 to 30 minutes.