Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one that my kids absolutely adore. I have been making it for years and I was really surprised that I didn't find it here.
- 1 glass milk
- food coloring (Any color)
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar (or other sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pour a glass of milk.
- Stir in sugar until dissolved (adjust this amount according to the size of the glass).
- Add a couple of drops of food coloring (or use more than one to create your own color).
- Stir in vanilla.
sooo much fun!
I loved it! I just had it yesterday, it was purple (red and blue mixed together) and the vanilla extract and sugar taste in it was absolutely amazing! No wonder your kids adore it :)))