Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 mins
A lovely facial cleanser that cleanses your skin.
Make and share this Facial Cleanser recipe from Food.com.
- pour coffee into a bowl.
- let the coffee sit in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- add honey and sugar then stir until becomes somewhat thick.
- put paper towels in bowl 1 by 1 until they are soaked in cleanser.
- wipe face with paper towel and store the rest in a container until needed.
- or instead you can just pour the mixture on your hair combing it through with your fingers.