Recipe by SuzieQue
So good with steaks ! Or by themselves as an appetizer. Time does not include several hours for marinating!
Top Review by pigbbq
this was agreat little recipe! it would be a perfect addition to a cool supper on a hot summer night. it worked for a cold winter night too! i substituted rosemary and parsley for chopped cilantro..worked for me!!!! thanks!
- 2 -3 large portabella mushroom caps
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season mushrooms to your taste with salt and white pepper.
- Brush with alittle olive oil.
- (The 3 oz. is for marinade).
- Grill on a hot grill until soft, turning once- about 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let cool.
- Marinate several hours in a mixture of the olive oil,lime juice, garlic,shallot, rosemary and parsley.
- Drain and slice.
- Serve cold.