Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this recipe for my tennis team and they consistently state it is the best sandwich they have ever had. Not only does it look great, it is perfect for bringing outdoors because their is no mayonnaise. The peppers and goat cheese add plenty of flavor without dressing.
- 2 cups arugula
- 3 ounces pepperoni
- 4 ounces provolone cheese
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup roasted red peppers packed in oil
- 4 large spinach tortillas
- Layer arugula, pepperoni slices, provolone cheese and roasted red peppers neatly on half of each wrap. Sprinkle with goat cheese crumbles.
- Fold in sides of wrap; roll tightly from filled end to opposite end.
- Wrap sandwiches in parchment paper and cut in half.