Air Fried Pepperoni Wraps
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- Lay out tortilla's on a flat service.
- Put a layer of 14 pepperoni slices on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1 pieice of crumbled bacon on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mozzarella over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sharp cheddar cheese over each tortilla.
- Wrap up and place seam side down in the air fryer basket.
- Spray with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Cook in air fryer at 400 degrees for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and desired crispyness.
These were tasty...next time I think I'll add some red pepper flakes and a touch of Italian seasoning...this made for a quick lunch...I used low carb tortillas and spread some melted butter on top because I didn't have butter spray...I served some warmed pizza sauce on the side for dipping...yum...made for "Alphabet" tag game...