1/1 Photo of Fabulous Fat-Free Frozen Yogurt
Jenny Sanders's Note:
Yummy! A light and refreshing hot weather treat. Easy to make, and guilt-free too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Freeze the yogurt, and the fruit, if you are starting with fresh.
- 2It is best to put the yogurt into an ice-cube tray.
- 3Puree the frozen yogurt and fruit in a food processor with the remaining ingredients, except the sugar.
- 4They should be thoroughly blended.
- 5Taste, and process in as much sugar as seems good to you.
- 6Spoon into serving dishes and return to the freezer until dessert time.
- 7If you wish to keep the yogurt in the freezer for up to a week, you may do so, in a covered container.
- 8It will need to sit out at cool room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour before serving, or it will be too hard.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Fat-Free Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 52.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g