Yummy! A light and refreshing hot weather treat. Easy to make, and guilt-free too!
Make and share this Fabulous Fat-Free Frozen Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- Freeze the yogurt, and the fruit, if you are starting with fresh.
- It is best to put the yogurt into an ice-cube tray.
- Puree the frozen yogurt and fruit in a food processor with the remaining ingredients, except the sugar.
- They should be thoroughly blended.
- Taste, and process in as much sugar as seems good to you.
- Spoon into serving dishes and return to the freezer until dessert time.
- If you wish to keep the yogurt in the freezer for up to a week, you may do so, in a covered container.
- It will need to sit out at cool room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour before serving, or it will be too hard.