Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is so easy! It takes about 10 minutes (not even) to throw together. It's great on a busy night and it's also very filling if you have big eaters!!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans (drained, rinsing is optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (with green chilies)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (golden kernel sweet works best)
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer (any)
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, diced (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese, to top (a Mexican blend would also work well)
- sour cream (optional)
- Combine black beans, tomatoes, corn, beer and jalapeño in a small stock pot.
- Bring to a boil, the simmer for 10 minutes.
- That's it! Serve topped with cheese and sour cream (the sour cream really adds a richer flavor).