This is a recipe I adopted. I didn't have the original stuff for the crust, so I changed it and loved it. Also it makes enough filling you can make two or freeze half for a easy meal later (that's what I do). Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake pie crust on 350°F for 6-8 minutes until slightly brown.
- 2Cut your chicken breast up into desired size (I boil mine for fast cooking).
- 3In bowl add chicken, veg-all, peas, corn, green beans, and cream of chicken, Mix well.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Pour 1/2 into one pie crust and freeze the other half.
- 6In other bowl mix pancake mix and milk.
- 7Pour over chicken mixture.
- 8Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ez Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 798.5
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 2225.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 35.0 g