Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Granddaughters Hanna & Graci's favorite. I asked for this recipe from my friend Mary after she brought it to a gathering and my husband said I had to get the recipe for this dip and he usually doesn't like any kind of dip.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup caramel sauce (such as ice cream topping)
- Mix all ingredients together and chill until ready to serve. Keeps well in refrigerator.
- Serve with any type of fruit.
This dip is really delicious with tart apple slices ~ even though I could also just eat it directly from the bowl with a spoon! Yum!!