- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together butter and parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons butter mixture on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Place 4 bread slices, buttered sides down, on wax paper. Top with provolone and mozzarella cheeses; top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides up.
- Cook sandwiches, in batches, on a hot griddle or in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, gently pressing with a spatula, 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.