Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A low fat/cal cheesecake cupcake.
- 2 cups all-bran cereal
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons light butter
- 500 g fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Crush all bran in food processor add.
- Brown sugar and butter.
- Let it form a loose dough.
- Put 1 teaspoon in each muffin cup and press in the bottom.
- Put in oven at 325°F for 10 minutes to lightly brown.
- In mixer put cream cheese, one egg, cup white sugar; mix till smooth, adding egg whites one at a time. When blended, add lemon juice until incorporated.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of mixture into each muffin cup, on top of cooled crust, and bake at 300 for 30 minutes or until top lightly browns and a toothpick comes out clean.