Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 liter fresh milk
- 3 -4 teaspoons vanilla custard powder
- 1 packet chocolate cake
- 10 Marie biscuits
- 1⁄2 milk chocolate candy bar
- Boil the milk with sugar.
- Prepare the custard by adding a little cold milk to the custard powder in a big-sized bowl.
- Once the milk has boiled, remove from flame.
- Allow it to cool for 15-20 minutes .
- In the meantime, take a serving dish.
- Spread a layer of cake slices in it.
- Now, mix the milk into the custard-milk bowl.
- Pour some of this on the cake slices.
- Now pat this with a layer of biscuit crumbs.
- Repeat till 2-3 layers are made in this manner.
- Decorate with grated chocolate.
- Chill and serve after dinner!
Looks yummy! I'll try this next time I want a sugar overdose!