Recipe by katii
This soup includes an interesting variety of mushrooms that go wonderfully with the tomatoes.
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 dried flower mushroom, de-stemmed
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free vegetable stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water and porcini and flower mushrooms to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minute.
- Puree tomatoes; set aside.
- Heat oil and add onion, garlic, crimi, parsley, and chili flakes; saute until tender.
- Combine all ingredients in the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes and serve.