Eve's Addiction - a Warm Fall and Winter Cocktail
- Place allspice, peppercorns, cloves, coriander, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring, over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in apple cider, orange rind and juice, and applejack and bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to lowest setting and allow cider to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl and discard solids.
- Return cider to saucepan and add apple pieces, clementine slices and cranberries.
- Simmer on medium-low heat until apples are fork tender but still retain their shape and cranberries are plump, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.