Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great little martini recipe. If you love mint and chocolate, you will love this drink. I use Starbucks Coffee Liqueur and the coffee flavor is apparent and really a wonderful ingredient. I top this martini with finely chopped Andes baking chips.
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce light creme de menthe
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao (either light or dark)
- 1 ounce cream
- finely ground Oreo cookies, garnish
- Place ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass that is rimmed with finely ground Oreo cookies.
I'm not rating this because I didn't make it as written. I had to use fat free milk because it was all I had left and I didn't have any creme de menthe so i used an 1/8th of a teaspoon of mint extract. I made it for my friend. She loved the chocolate mint flavor!
I used half and half cream, dark creme de cacao, green creme de menthe. It's a real dessert. Delicious. Made for ZWT 3
Really good! The mint made me sneeze when I took my first drink. lol I served this on the rocks and could drink them all night long. My light creme de menthe was no where to be found, so I used green. Thanks for posting Nc, this will go into the keeper stack. I made this for ZWT III 2007 - USA Regional Beverage Challenge