Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe if from David Wolfe's book "Eating for Beauty". This recipe goes well with sliced whole fruit.
- 8 honey dates, soaked in orange juice overnight,drained
- 8 calimyrna figs, soaked in orange juice overnight,drained
- 3 ounces dried cranberries, soaked in 3 ounces apple juice overnight,drained
- 2 ounces currants, soaked in orange juice overnight,drained
- 4 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, raw,shelled
- 1 vanilla bean, slice lengthwise and scrape out vanilla bean
- 1 young coconut (water and soft flesh)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Blend (from low to high): coconut water, dates, cranberries, and currants until smooth.
- Add macadamia nuts and coconut flesh, blend from low to high until smooth.