Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this salsa, it's kinda like the stuff my mom makes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups peeled seeded and diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon seeded, minced jalapeno
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to mix.
- Cover and chill before serving.
Very good stuff, and just hot enough for my taste. But the "de-seeding" routine is a little time-consuming.
Quick and easy, tangy, tasty, my picking husband loved it right off the bat! Making a lot more for a family cookout.