Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smooth, rich and creamy, perfect for cold winter days.
- 1 1⁄4 cups instant coffee granules
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) bagcrushed english toffee
- 2 cups non-fat powdered milk
- 1 cup french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 cup ovaltine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine coffee granules, brown sugar, pudding mix and toffee in Vitamix or food processor. Grind to a fine powder. Mix well with remaining ingredients.
- Place 2 heaping tablespoons of mix in a mug. Add 8 oz. hot water. Stir well.
My daughter made this for a Christmas gift, and it was excellent, we used brown sugar Splenda, and Quik instead of Ovaltine.
Very tasty mix. My daughter and I loved it. I drank mine exactly as written and my daugher added some half and half to her cup to make it extra creamy. Thanks
This was excellent!!! I left out the powdered milk and the creamer and instead I just add some cream to the drink after it's made. I also just used hot chocolate since that is all I had. I added everything to the food processor and it made it a nice powder. This would make a great gift!!!