A different and light way to serve peas. It's wonderful served with Country Ham, tiny biscuits, and corn salad as a great Sunday lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- 2Add peas and stir to coat with oil.
- 3Cover and cook, stirring once or twice, until beginning to brown, about 4 minutes.
- 4Stir in mint and cook for 30 seconds.
- 5Add lettuce, cover and cook, stirring once or twice, until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 6Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Peas
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g