1/3 Photos of English Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
1 hr 10 mins
Jessica K's Note:
This is from a British cooking site: wuzzle.org. This looked like it would taste very good. For the Zaar world tour!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease a 9x13 springform pan.
- 3Beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy,.
- 4Add lemon juice & eggs, beat well.
- 5In another bowl, stir together the flours and cinnamon.
- 6Fold flour mixture into brown sugar mixture, add milk & raisins.
- 7Pour batter into 9 x 13 springform pan. Arrange apples on top. Bake 1 hour. After taking cake out of oven brush with warm honey and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.7
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 169.6 mg
- Sodium 218.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 8.1 g