This is from a British cooking site: wuzzle.org. This looked like it would taste very good. For the Zaar world tour!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x13 springform pan.
- Beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy,.
- Add lemon juice & eggs, beat well.
- In another bowl, stir together the flours and cinnamon.
- Fold flour mixture into brown sugar mixture, add milk & raisins.
- Pour batter into 9 x 13 springform pan. Arrange apples on top. Bake 1 hour. After taking cake out of oven brush with warm honey and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.