Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is so easy to prepare - all you need to know how to do is open a can! It originally came from an issue of Taste of Home's Quick Cooking magazine, but I added some extra ingredients to make it my own. My family is so crazy about this soup that I usually make a double batch. Aside from the fact that it tastes fantastic, my favorite thing about it is that you can have dinner on the table in about 10 minutes!
- 1 (11 ounce) cancondensed Fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 2⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans with lime juice
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped mild green chilies
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
- Cook until heated through.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese and crumbled tortilla chips.
It was good, but I think the enchildada sauce was a little overpowering. I may try it again and not put the whole can of enchilada sauce in.