Recipe by Ebony Enchantress
This is a favorite of my household. I "break it out" once the crock-pot is stored away and the sun emerges. It's a lovely accent to the lighter meals of spring and summer.
Top Review by Bayhill
I took this pasta salad to a barbeque and it was a big hit. It is very easy to make and goes together quickly. I couldn't find the garlic & herb dressing mix so I used "Good Seasons" Zesty Italian instead. Also, I used artichoke bottoms instead of hearts because we prefer them. I coarsely chopped the artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes, and I sliced the olives. I added about 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, as well as some salt and fresh ground pepper. I chilled it for about 6 hours before serving. Thank you for sharing this quick and easy salad.
**Made for PAC Fall 2012**
- 21.26 g garlic & herb salad dressing mix (prepared, use 1/4 cup of oil for less fat)
- 340.19 g rotini pasta (Tri-color, prepared)
- 240.97 g artichoke hearts (drained)
- 240.97 g sun-dried tomatoes (drained)
- 240.97 g olives (are tasty, but optional)