Recipe by Pencil2Paper
This is an easy summertime meal than can be served as a side dish or main course.
- 7 ounces parmesan couscous
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small acorn squash
- 1 1⁄4 ounces French onion soup mix
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese, such as gorganzola
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- For the coucous, add the parmesan flavor packet and the French onion soup to the water. Prepare according to package directions.
- Peel and cube the squash and place on hot grill (a grill pan works best for this) with the olive oil. Sprinkle the onion over and in between the squash. Grill until both vegetables are tender.
- Add the grilled vegetables and the rinsed beans to the fluffed couscous.
- Stir in blue cheese and cover until melted.
- Serve hot.