Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Got this from an Emeril show, but didn't have the time to make meatballs from scratch. I also love using my crock pot whenever I get the chance so I adapted it to use in the crock pot instead of the oven.
- 6 -8 cups frozen meatballs (Costco sells fantastic Italian style meatballs)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup grated yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place the frozen meatballs in the crock pot. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Make sure to whisk to dissolve the sugar. Taste the sauce before pouring over the meatballs and adjust the salt and pepper as desired. Pour the sauce over the meatballs, cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. Enjoy!