Recipe by Ursie
Emeril Live. I tried this butter and it was fantastic. I wanted to share it with Recipe*zaar readers. I've used it on Steaks for an extra added treat. Thanks Emeril!
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I used this on fresh cooked green beans, and it adds an excellent flavor. I've made individual packets for the freezer so I can try it other ways. Easy and tasty recipe! Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for posting Ursie.
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley (you can use dried)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (you can use prepared)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the softened butter in a bowl with a spoon.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well (I used a mixer).
- Place mixture on a large sheet of plastic wrap and form into a long cylinder, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Roll up in plastic wrap to form a tight log.
- Refrigerate or Freeze until needed.
- (It freezes perfectly).