Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Emeril Lagasse Favorite Potato Salad
- 2 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, such as red bliss
- 6 slices bacon, crisp cooked crumbled
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until the potatoes are just tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, cool, then cut the potatoes into halves (or quarters if large).
- In a large mixing bowl combine potatoes with all remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine. Refrigerate the salad several hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
I don't eat mayo, and ordinarily potato salad is never on the menu at my BBQ's but this potato salad was DELICIOUS! My family really enjoyed it. I will definitely be making it again... Yay for a good, no mayo potato salad!